Friday, July 2, 2010

CARRY ON - So Much of You


i'm barley alive, my heart just sunk at the thought 
of where you're at... you're not with me 
and i'm losing hold on the center of my life 
it's turning black... 
"i feel alone in this fucking city" 
miles of separation 
with only a phone to let you know 
it's killing me to stay so far away 
but i can't go back to that place 
where i gave up my dreams 
and i broke myself for acceptance 
but it never embraced me 
and it crushes me to know 
every word i wrote to you 
never saw the light of day 
would it have changed a thing? 
could it have taken away our pain? 
it was a lesson learned... 
...one i could have done without 
i can't live with a broken heart 
when it's the one thing we share 
a million miles away so i'll keep waiting... 
...i'll be waiting right here

No comments:

Post a Comment